2.3
Additional Fees

I had frequent issues with curbside waste for incorrect billing.I was never able to set up automatic payments because the monthly total was always wrong.

They missed our pickup a few times but came back to pick it up after we called. When our contract was up I decided to cancel and go to another company to avoid the hassle. After 3 weeks and at least 6 phone calls they finally picked up their cans. They made sure to tip the cans over in our yard and knock all the gunk stuck to the bottom into our lawn!

I got to pick up gross garbage gunk, bottle caps, broken glass and other stuff out of our grass.

Not professional at all!I will never deal with them again!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Curbside Waste and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Curbside Waste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Curbside Waste and curbside waste residential waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Curbside Waste?

Comments