Deceptive business practices - see their Facebook page and the BBB for specifics. At least one door-to-door salesman offers pricing quotes, asking potential customers to provide an email address and signature.

Weeks later cans and an invoice arrive. The company ignores calls, messages, emails, and even Facebook messages. When I did get someone to answer the phone she hung up on me when she learned the purpose of my call. I left a message wherein my 28 years in a profession which addresses criminal fraud was mentioned.

Two minutes later the same woman called me back claiming that she'd seen my number on caller ID and denying that she'd just hung up on me. She agreed to send someone to recover the cans and related that we'll have to pay the $24 invoice and also a $150 cancellation fee. She maintains that what my wife signed was a service agreement.

She also claimed that an email was sent - but you guessed it, none was received and no, it ins't in our spam folder either.

Interesting is that many posted to a community social media page about having had the same experience. Also interesting is that the first of the 38 complaints appearing on the BBB website details exactly the same experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curbside Waste Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29.

Comments